martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Corrección - Posgrado

Hi kids!

I read all your interviews and I have to say, if you don't want be musicians sure all of you could be awesome journalists, congratulations :)

Markus and Lucas didn't make their homeworks and... boys you have to work harder ok? If you want learn so interesting things at school you have to make the homeworks.

Nathan, thanks for make me the interview, it was so exciting :)

Estela, you made a really good job, I like your homeworks too

Alicia, a priest, a good option, like your mum said it's a job with very happy moments and some so bad, but always so interesting.

This week I can't decide the best homework then... all of you are the best homeworks this week, congratulations! good job!

Enjoy your holidays and sorry for make the correction so late! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario