miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Corrección - Tarea 2 - Segundo grado

Hi kids! Sorry for the delay! Buff... Sometimes I really didn't know where is my head ;)

I read all your homeworks and really I love them all! :D

I'm so happy the most part of you like this song, it's a possitive song, as all of you said it's about be happy and overcome the problems. The problems haven't to make you suffer never, the most important is don't loose your smile.

All of you said thing that show you understood perfectly that song, Timon and Pumba said you have to be happy, don't worry, relax, live the life, look the good side of all things and have positive and happily thoughts.

The best homeworks of this week are: Sunniva, Mark and Martí.

Oh! I almost forget, congratulations to all of you for make the homeworks! I'm so proud about you! Go on like this and you'll learn a lot of things at school this year :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario